Finding Private Tour at Port?

Mullwi

hi! Our private tour fell through for next week. Our top things are to see flamingos, swim with turtles and spend most of day at nice beach that has shade or umbrella. Has anyone taken a chance and found a driver at the port? Would appreciate any advice especially regarding swimming with turtles. I believe we are only ship in port, but heard it can get crowded especially when busses get to turtle snorkeling beach. Is there any entrance fee there? Better to go there first? Ship docks at 9. Again, I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Mullwi said:

hi! Our private tour fell through for next week. Our top things are to see flamingos, swim with turtles and spend most of day at nice beach that has shade or umbrella. Has anyone taken a chance and found a driver at the port? Would appreciate any advice especially regarding swimming with turtles. I believe we are only ship in port, but heard it can get crowded especially when busses get to turtle snorkeling beach. Is there any entrance fee there? Better to go there first? Ship docks at 9. Again, I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

No entrance fee at Playa Piskado where the turtles are.

Yes it gets very crowded,  they actually closed the road to it last week.