Carnival Victory FunTimes

msstarr22

Good Morning everyone.  I will be sailing on the Victory on February 10 and I am getting excited of course.  I am looking for anyone who has recent pictures of the Funtimes for this ship.  The itinerary is Key West, Cozumel and Sea Day.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also if you know do they do the St Judes Bears on this ship.  I have sailed longer cruises that have it but not been on a shorter cruise for a while.

Please, if anyone here has been on the Carnival Victory doing Key West Cozumel itinerary can you please copy the fun-times and post here.  I leave in less than 2 weeks and DH is not into a lot of events but I am.  I would like to set my cruise days with all the best things to do.  Also I want to do the Cruise for ST Judes and would love to know when that is.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:30 AM, msstarr22 said:

Good Morning everyone.  I will be sailing on the Victory on February 10 and I am getting excited of course.  I am looking for anyone who has recent pictures of the Funtimes for this ship.  The itinerary is Key West, Cozumel and Sea Day.  Any help would be appreciated.  Also if you know do they do the St Judes Bears on this ship.  I have sailed longer cruises that have it but not been on a shorter cruise for a while. I know this is making the same message twice but I just want get this to have a bit of attention.

Edited by msstarr22
more info