Complimentary drinks in MDR for dinner

jujuyu211

15 minutes ago, jujuyu211 said:

Regular coffee is free. Anyone know about hot tea (not specialty ones)?

16 minutes ago, jujuyu211 said:

Regular coffee is free. Anyone know about hot tea (not specialty ones)?

Hot regular tea is free. Have ordered it many times

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 4:03 AM, RWolver672 said:

The one thing we've noticed is that they don't offer it during the meal.  They offer it after the dessert.  Never tried asking for it during the meal but after the dessert has always been when it was offered.

Its always the first thing I ask for, so they will definitely bring it, if asked, during the meal. 

I may drink a little too much coffee, lol!

On 1/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, pusywillow said:

Hot tea and coffee are not free.

Yes, coffee and hot tea (lipton tea bag) are free, and available in the dining room, I had hot tea a couple time in December on Breeze at dinner and every day at breakfast/brunch. 

While we're discussing coffee, how is it?  I'm not a true coffee snob, but I do love a good dark roast.  I like my coffee strong and fresh, and always black.  Is their coffee tolerable?  How does it compare to the coffee available at the Lido deck beverage stations?

It's been nearly 10 years since we last cruised, my memory has faded when it comes to their coffee.

I will bet that it has to be better than the swill offered at Walt Disney World.  Nescafe, yuk....

8 minutes ago, DryCreek said:

While we're discussing coffee, how is it?  I'm not a true coffee snob, but I do love a good dark roast.  I like my coffee strong and fresh, and always black.  Is their coffee tolerable?  How does it compare to the coffee available at the Lido deck beverage stations?

It's been nearly 10 years since we last cruised, my memory has faded when it comes to their coffee.

I will bet that it has to be better than the swill offered at Walt Disney World.  Nescafe, yuk....

Same here. You might find the coffee a little on the weak side. In the mornings it's better....not so much later in the day. ymmv

4 hours ago, DryCreek said:

I drink New Orleans dark roast coffee at home and I can make do with their coffee.  If I get it from the buffet area, I like to get a small amount of the machine ice cream first and then add my coffee.  It's a nice treat.  The worst coffee I've had on a cruise was the sludge they served on NCL years ago.  I had to pinch my nose to drink that.  Also, I ask for coffee when I first sit down in the MDR also.  I like a nice tall glass of ice water and my coffee with dinner.  I believe they prefer to serve coffee with dessert, but they never the less take care of me.