Me again - CocoCay Water Park

Rain Rice

When you arrived at CocoCay and headed for the Water Park first thing, did you wear your swimsuits off the cruise ship (with a coverup)? And if you did not, do they have changing rooms at the Water Park?

Thank you for your time. 

43 minutes ago, Rain Rice said:

When you arrived at CocoCay and headed for the Water Park first thing, did you wear your swimsuits off the cruise ship (with a coverup)? And if you did not, do they have changing rooms at the Water Park?

Thank you for your time. 

Go early if you can, lines get long

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rain Rice said:

Thank you for your time. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/perfect-day-at-cococay-map.pdf

• Like 1

Hijacking this thread a bit. We will be on the Harmony first week of August. We have both purchased the tickets for the water park. My husband loves slides and thrill rides. Me not so much.  I am thinking about canceling mine and just getting two chairs at the pool or beach. Would this work you think? Does that seem like a good idea. I just think that may be more my speed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pezgirlroy said:

Hijacking this thread a bit. We will be on the Harmony first week of August. We have both purchased the tickets for the water park. My husband loves slides and thrill rides. Me not so much.  I am thinking about canceling mine and just getting two chairs at the pool or beach. Would this work you think? Does that seem like a good idea. I just think that may be more my speed. 

You do your thing and let your husband do his thing.  Find your chairs before he goes into the waterpark and he can meet you later after he has his fun.  He can come and go all he wants from the waterpark.

• Like 1

Question.... I booked The Thrill Park online.....What if the day we arrive the weather is crappy? Can I cancel at Guest Services? OR what if one of my kiddos is sick that day? Is there a way to cancel the day of or even a day before if some unexpected thing arises? I just hate spending that much money if something happens

1 hour ago, beccaewert said:

Question.... I booked The Thrill Park online.....What if the day we arrive the weather is crappy? Can I cancel at Guest Services? OR what if one of my kiddos is sick that day? Is there a way to cancel the day of or even a day before if some unexpected thing arises? I just hate spending that much money if something happens

From the terms and conditions: "Perfect Day at Cococay activities can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival at Perfect Day at CocoCay without penalty. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel any Perfect Day at Cococay activities due to inclement weather conditions, or any other reason whatsoever, and shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to guest(s) by reason of such cancellation; guests will be issued a refund in the original form of payment to the guest folio. "

Basically, 48 hours before, not same day or day before. You can possibly buy water park tickets that day if you are concerned, you just might pay a higher price (and/or it might be sold out).

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DCL2RCI said:

Basically, 48 hours before, not same day or day before. You can possibly buy water park tickets that day if you are concerned, you just might pay a higher price (and/or it might be sold out).

Thanks for the info.... I've already bought them,...but don't know if it was a wise decision lol 

• Like 1