closest beach to Havensight pier?

glentally

Been to St Thomas numerous times.  Thought I could do a beach close to Havensight Pier vs Coki which I already have done. How is Morningstar Beach and/or can I get public access to Marriott Frenchman's cove?

Then I was planning on a little bar hopping back by the pier:

Rock City Beer

Dog House Pub

Mojo's

Thoughts, other ideas/suggestions?

Edited by glentally

You can't currently access Morning Star Beach. The Cove doesn't really have much of a beach. The closest beach to Havensight is Bolongo.

I would add Tap and Still to your list, possibly Smoking Rooster and Chicken and Bowling. If you want to walk over to Yacht Haven Grande, there are some bars there also.

What other beaches have you been to on your numerous visits to STT? Bolongo isn't much to look forward to either unless you access the facility and Iggie's and the pool. Would suggest Sapphire on the east end, or Lindqvist Bay (aka Emerald Beach) west of CA...And of course Magens if you haven't been...

6 hours ago, blue_water said:

What other beaches have you been to on your numerous visits to STT? Bolongo isn't much to look forward to either unless you access the facility and Iggie's and the pool. Would suggest Sapphire on the east end, or Lindqvist Bay (aka Emerald Beach) west of CA...And of course Magens if you haven't been...

thanks for replying.  Been to St Johns, Coki . Can't remember if I did Saffarie but seeing how close is is to Coki which was my alternative again I should just try it.  Maybe Magen as well . With every port having awesome beaches I was just looking at lesser known/close beaches to burn a couple of hours. Just going to throw down a towel and relax.

Does anyone know how long it would take to walk to Red Hook from Crown Bay.  We will be in St Thomas in May and would like to go over to St John on our own - we will be in St Thomas from 10:00AM to 10:00PM so we do have plenty of time.  Thank you.