Regent vs Seabourn

cuddles115

14 hours ago, cuddles115 said:

We are on the Explorer next month.  We're thinking of the Voyager in December.  Any thoughts?  pro and con.

Each of the Regent ships have it's own charm, and we all have our favorites.

A few advantages of Voyager-

Explorer has no outdoor forward facing area, so the only way to look forward is in behind glass. For some, this is an issue.

Many feel that the sight lines in the theater are better in Voyager.  And you are less likely to break your neck walking down the aisle.

On another thread, someone was bemoaning the fact that he had to do too much "shlepping"on Explorer, since  the aft elevator does not go down to the level of the main dining room, Compass Rose, and in addition, the rest rooms are a bit of a distance.  Not a problem for me, but I guess it is for someone.  This is not the case on the Voyager. The same poster complained that the lighting in the Observation Lounge was poor for reading; I never noticed that.

For me, I would happily cruise on any of the Regent ships, there are no bad ones!

Bob

• Like 2

Years ago I has an issue with a housekeepers service.  Very much as the OP.  I went to the head housekeeper with my complaint, and she switched us to a new one.  Problem solved.  If  SB isn't aware of the problem how are they going to fix it?

• Like 3