Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megtheblackbelt

Help w/MSC Booking?

Hola! I just - a little over a month ago - relocated from the Tampa, Florida area to Barcelona, Spain for work. I’ve settled in a bit now and I’m looking to book my first European cruise, but I’m a little bit confused on how booking MSC cruises from within Europe works. 

I am used to - when booking a cruise - seeing all of the prices on the website and being able to book myself. However, when I try to book from my new location in Spain, I cannot see the prices of any of the cruises/book anything myself.

Are EU residents forced to use a travel agent to book MSC cruises...? 

Any advice is appreciated. I am new - as said - to the world of living in Europe, so please excuse my noob-ness. 

Gracias!

2 hours ago, Megtheblackbelt said:

Hola! I just - a little over a month ago - relocated from the Tampa, Florida area to Barcelona, Spain for work. I’ve settled in a bit now and I’m looking to book my first European cruise, but I’m a little bit confused on how booking MSC cruises from within Europe works. 

I am used to - when booking a cruise - seeing all of the prices on the website and being able to book myself. However, when I try to book from my new location in Spain, I cannot see the prices of any of the cruises/book anything myself.

Are EU residents forced to use a travel agent to book MSC cruises...? 

Any advice is appreciated. I am new - as said - to the world of living in Europe, so please excuse my noob-ness. 

Gracias!

Have you tried https://www.msccruceros.es/es-es/Homepage.aspx ?

Your device may be configured for the US. If you try https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Select-Your-Country.aspx  you can select country. Ken