Quick thumbs up for the Sky Princess

kstrittm

All,

I just got off the Sky Princess (7 day western Caribbean).  I read this forum often, and I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about this trip.  I'm an Elite, but this was my first Medallion trip.  Let's just say my expectations were not high because of the comments many folks have made.  I am here to say that I think they've worked out most of the kinks on this ship.  Even some of the staff shared with me that there were some rather large hiccups at first.  But I was sooooo dang impressed.  It may rank up there as one of my favorite cruises (even though it was so short).

The food was the best I've ever had on Princess.  I love the chef on this ship.  He is German, and his recipes were creative and tasty.  A great find for Princess, in my mind.

My cabin was the all-time best; R730 (S3 Owners Suite) with the largest balcony imaginable.

I found the service to be impeccable, and naturally, the ship was in perfect condition.

So, my advice is to go into your cruise with an open mind - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with Sky Princess.