Sky Princess Gin Cart Menu need a pic

Denmal

We were on the Sky for the last 2 weeks.  We enjoyed Take 5.  Whinn the bartender is great.  He does a gin cart sometimes with special Gin and Tonics.  We forgot to take a pic of the menu.  Does anyone have a picture of the menu.  Going to try to make a home

• Like 1

The gin cart usually came out later in the evening.  but was GREAT - I really want the menu so my husband can make them at home for me  Below is a picture of the card with all the goodies

20200121_175345.jpg

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Denmal said:

The gin cart usually came out later in the evening.  but was GREAT - I really want the menu so my husband can make them at home for me  Below is a picture of the card with all the goodies

20200121_175345.jpg

Thats cool.

Never saw that.  Not a gin guy though.

1 minute ago, Dawniepoo said:

This looks fantastic! I cannot wait to try it. I don't see any Hendricks on that cart, though. 

Hendrick is there - black bottle - just cannot see the label...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Denmal said:

We were on the Sky for the last 2 weeks.  We enjoyed Take 5.  Whinn the bartender is great.  He does a gin cart sometimes with special Gin and Tonics.  We forgot to take a pic of the menu.  Does anyone have a picture of the menu.  Going to try to make a home

will you have it ready in time for the Super Bowl Party ?

3 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Thats cool.

Never saw that.  Not a gin guy though.

I'm not usually a gin guy, either (actually, my saying is "I like gin but it does not like me"); but Whinn was so jazzed about it and so into explaining all the ingredients and the technique in making each cocktail, it was mesmerizing. Reminded me of the bartenders in high-end establishments in Japan. If you get the chance, I recommend you try just one. 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5:00_Somewhere said:

I'm not usually a gin guy, either (actually, my saying is "I like gin but it does not like me"); but Whinn was so jazzed about it and so into explaining all the ingredients and the technique in making each cocktail, it was mesmerizing. Reminded me of the bartenders in high-end establishments in Japan. If you get the chance, I recommend you try just one. 👍

After seeing that and hearing about Mr Whinn I plan on it thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Denmal said:

Oh My! This is a definite must for me. Do you happen to remember the approx time "later in the evening" was? Was it offered every evening? 

1 hour ago, hllwdcruiser said:

Oh My! This is a definite must for me. Do you happen to remember the approx time "later in the evening" was? Was it offered every evening? 

After dinner...8 or 9 ish .but just ask Whinn or Reisa when they plan to do it that night....

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

$16 … and the PBP limit is $12 … hmmm … so, do they charge the full $16 or just the $4 upcharge + the 18% of course

For $16 I'd just stick with my regular TnT and get it included under the beverage package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

For $16 I'd just stick with my regular TnT and get it included under the beverage package.

The Hendricks one comes with UK Fever Tree tonic, so given the size of the glass that’s it’s served in, even my Scottish frugalness could be over come and I’d splash out the additional $4 plus gratuity on that every once in a while. 

Edited by polmcs
  • Like 1