Blue Lagoon Ferry

HappyHuman

Can anyone tell me if the ferry times back from Blue Lagoon to Nassau change with Daylight Savings time?  So instead of the last ferry leaving at 4pm does it switch to 5pm?  Just curious.  Our ship has a late arrival in Nassau (1pm-10pm).  We loved Blue Lagoon last year and we're trying to decide if Blue Lagoon is worth it this time around.  Also- if anyone has any information about ferry times for Balmoral Island that would be helpful too....we might go that route this year instead. 

THANKS!

Edited by HappyHuman
grammer

11 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Our ship is in port until 5 pm.  Would I need the 3 pm ferry, or would I be good with the 4 pm ferry?

You  would have to be on the 2:15 ferry in other to be on board in time for departure.

From the website:

What times do the boats depart?
Our boats depart from Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at two regularly scheduled times: 10:15am and 11:45am. Return boats leave Blue Lagoon Island for the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 1:15pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm

1 hour ago, scubagirrl said:

You  would have to be on the 2:15 ferry in other to be on board in time for departure.

From the website:

What times do the boats depart?
Our boats depart from Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at two regularly scheduled times: 10:15am and 11:45am. Return boats leave Blue Lagoon Island for the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 1:15pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm

If we book directly with the cruise line, I thought they had ferry service that went directly to the pier, and had ferries departing every hour. Is this not the case?

On 1/30/2020 at 12:18 PM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

If we book directly with the cruise line, I thought they had ferry service that went directly to the pier, and had ferries departing every hour. Is this not the case?

If you book with the ship the return ferry to the pier is per the contract, not necessarily at 4pm    There are generally no departures every hour unless your specific itinerary says so.

2 hours ago, scubagirrl said:

If you book with the ship the return ferry to the pier is per the contract, not necessarily at 4pm    There are generally no departures every hour unless your specific itinerary says so.

Thanks.  So:

Departure time is listed as 8:30

Duration says 5 hours

Ship departs at 5 pm.

Do you know how much time we’ll get at Blue Lagoon?  Trying to decide if it’s what we would like to do, and how much time we get there is a big part of it.