Cruise price change

Mikel1733

My final payment is coming up on Feb. 4, 2020.  With the current Europe sale the price has dropped, and free add on's such has $200 off pp EZ Air, tips paid, and free wifi are currently available.  If I haven't made final payment yet can I change my booking to add these benefits?  Thanks for any info.

As others have said, this shouldn’t be an issue since it’s before final payment.  I’m trying to remember the circumstances, but we even had a time after final payment where a change was allowed and our credit card was credited with the difference. 

Yes as long as it is before final payment you can refare with the new promo. Today (the 29th) is the last day of the Europe Best Sale Ever promo so would need to do it today. Call Princess if you booked yourself or else will have to go through TA if you used one. 

58 minutes ago, Mikel1733 said:

Thank you for your responses...……..I've been trying to contact my PVP since Monday and haven't been able to, so I will just call and talk to whoever answers.  Thanks again.

Another example of why a good cruise agency is helpful.  A quick e-mail or phone call takes care of the issue plus you get additional OBCs.

Hank

7 hours ago, Mikel1733 said:

Thank you for your responses...……..I've been trying to contact my PVP since Monday and haven't been able to, so I will just call and talk to whoever answers.  Thanks again.

PVP... That is princess, correct? Anyone can help you, you do not need the person that started it for you! I had this issue and my gal had broken her leg and was out of the office for a month, however did not know this till I called to speak to someone to get the deal asap! Call the number and talk to anyone! I love my guy, but I don't want to get in trouble for giving his extension. 

4 hours ago, Katwoman007 said:

PVP... That is princess, correct? Anyone can help you, you do not need the person that started it for you! I had this issue and my gal had broken her leg and was out of the office for a month, however did not know this till I called to speak to someone to get the deal asap! Call the number and talk to anyone! I love my guy, but I don't want to get in trouble for giving his extension. 

Actually I did call and I was on hold with a message saying call times were longer than normal. I called two different days and held 15 minutes 1 time and 20 minutes the next time.  But I did talk to my person today and I could have made a positive change with price and value but I would have went to a Guarantee room and we are traveling with family, so its important to us to have rooms close.

13 minutes ago, Mikel1733 said:

Actually I did call and I was on hold with a message saying call times were longer than normal. I called two different days and held 15 minutes 1 time and 20 minutes the next time.  But I did talk to my person today and I could have made a positive change with price and value but I would have went to a Guarantee room and we are traveling with family, so its important to us to have rooms close.

That is a bummer it did not work out! I had a different experience, where there were only guarantee cabins and they got me one I liked.