Distilled water for CPAP

wendyp247

6 minutes ago, wendyp247 said:

Does Princess charge for distilled water ? How do I order it?All other cruises ,distilled water has been provided for free for,CPAP.  Can someone please advise cost of distilled water   Thanks 

Order it for free through your booking in the Personalizer.

Stewart takes care of it once onboard.

It should already be in your cabin once ordered.

As the OP said if it is not in the room when you get there just tell the steward.  If an extension cord is needed (depends upon cabin arrangement) then the steward will take care of that as well.  I have never had any problems with my CPAP supplies.

1 hour ago, wendyp247 said:

Does Princess charge for distilled water ? How do I order it?All other cruises ,distilled water has been provided for free for,CPAP.  Can someone please advise cost of distilled water   Thanks 

Log into your cruise personalizer. Go to "Guest Check-in" and scroll down to "Accessibility & Dietary Requests" and click on that. Scroll to nearly the bottom of the page and make your selection. E-Z.

14 hours ago, EDDY0827 said:

Log into your cruise personalizer. Go to "Guest Check-in" and scroll down to "Accessibility & Dietary Requests" and click on that. Scroll to nearly the bottom of the page and make your selection. E-Z.

Just received a nice email saying the water would be provided (2 gallon jug I believe).  One less thing to worry about...smiles

55 minutes ago, lasman said:

Just received a nice email saying the water would be provided (2 gallon jug I believe).  One less thing to worry about...smiles

You can also just use the water from the tap.

We have a "Zero water filter" (our water tastes terrible). The filter removes all the particulates from the water. I brought our tester on our most recent cruise and checked the particulate level in the water... It was ZERO. DH has been using our zero water for 3 years with no problems.

The only reason you're supposed to use distilled is to prevent mineral build-up in the chamber. No minerals in the water, no build-up.