Has anyone went from St. Kitts to Nevis Island?

Bob Bob

We have done both an excursion with snorkeling and a beach break on Nevis and also a ferry transfer which leaves from Raegae beach.  The drop off was by the 4 seasons resort as was the beach break on the excursion.  

Edited by jimbo5544

35 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

We have done both an excursion with snorkeling and a beach break on Nevis and also a ferry transfer which leaves from Raegae beach.  The drop off was by the 4 seasons resort as was the beach break on the excursion.  

How was it?

58 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

How was it?

4 minutes ago, Cb1977 said:

We'll be doing this in April on the carnival sanctioned excursion. Interested in the replies also.

The tour left right from the docks, the catamaran was nice and we made our way out heading towards Nevis ands stopped near a small island.  Snorkeling was GREAT, swam with many sea turtles and rode one that was at least 400 pounds.  After snorkeling, we boarded back on the boat and headed over to the Nevis beach.  The music was playing and the booze was flowing, over to Nevis, on the beach there and the return.  The crew really got into dancing with some of the guests on the return. I have some pics in one of my reviews from a Vista sailing if you want to see them.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 9:50 AM, jimbo5544 said:

The tour left right from the docks, the catamaran was nice and we made our way out heading towards Nevis ands stopped near a small island.  Snorkeling was GREAT, swam with many sea turtles and rode one that was at least 400 pounds.  After snorkeling, we boarded back on the boat and headed over to the Nevis beach.  The music was playing and the booze was flowing, over to Nevis, on the beach there and the return.  The crew really got into dancing with some of the guests on the return. I have some pics in one of my reviews from a Vista sailing if you want to see them.

Rode a turtle?

Last time we were in St. Kitts we took the public ferry to Nevis. The ferry is just to the west of the dock, maybe a couple of blocks away, and was something like $10 per person I think. The trip was about 45 minutes and took us to the pier at Charlestown. There were plenty of taxis waiting there and we hired one to show us around the island. We prefer doing our own thing rather than go on a ship or group excursion and this was one of our favorite port days ever. We kept our time in Nevis a little short, just to make sure we had time to get back to the port but we had plenty of time to make several stops for photos, visit the botanical gardens, and have a nice lunch of goat stew.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...