Cruise Critic Community
supersecdd

How to Register for Cruise Critic Party

@supersecdd

Howdy! emo22.gif

I have moved your thread from the  First Time Cruisers forum to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on-topic.

I see you have already posted on your Roll Call thread:

At the top of this page, as well as any other Cruise Critic message board page such as your Roll Call thread page, there is a light blue bar with tabs on top. You will see Meet & Mingle under the Activity tab. Click Meet & Mingle and the next page to appear will have the following at the bottom:

Find Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Parties

Click where it says Celebrity Meet & Mingle and that will take you to a page where you will see Register for a Celebrity Party. Click there and you will be taken to the Celebrity Cruises website where you can register for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party.

Or if you are on the on the Celebrity Cruises forum, look up to the right top where you will see a box with the logos for both Cruise Critic and Celebrity Cruises. Click where it says Join the Party. Again, you will be taken to a page where you will see: Register for a Celebrity Party. And again, click there and you will be taken to the Celebrity Cruises website where you can register for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party.

And if you are on the Celebrity Apex Roll Calls page, you can also click up top where you see Register to attend a Connections Party and again you will go to the Celebrity Cruises website where you can register for the Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Hi Host Kat, I hope you are still monitoring this site. I know how to sign up for my meet and mingle,  but in this case, royal Caribbean has given me a 6 digit reservation number instead of 7. I keep getting an error message when I try to register.  Do you know any work around for this problem? Thanks in advance 😎

14 hours ago, jimvern1966 said:

Hi Host Kat, I hope you are still monitoring this site. I know how to sign up for my meet and mingle,  but in this case, royal Caribbean has given me a 6 digit reservation number instead of 7. I keep getting an error message when I try to register.  Do you know any work around for this problem? Thanks in advance 😎

Quoting @Host Kat will make sure a notification is sent.

I would ask on the Royal Caribbean board here to see if anyone else has had this problem.  And perhaps the reps at the Crown & Anchor can help.  EM