Issue with faster to the fun not appearing?

mikal

So I’ve been keeping an eye on my 5/9 sailing out of Orlando for faster to the fun to open up, but as of two days ago it’s disappeared completely for me, in on any browsers.

has anyone else ever seen this behavior before? 

1 hour ago, jmm100 said:

FTTF is based on How many Diamond, Platinum, Suite and Premier passengers there are. If it is heavy with those guests there will be very limited FTTF and maybe none at all.

Yes I know that. Hence why I was waiting to see if any opened up. I’ve just never seen the excursion completely disappear before 

• Like 1

I've seen it disappear a couple times, but it always came back in less than a day. Still sold out, but it did reappear. All of my excursions disappeared a few mornings ago. They were gone for a few hours and when they returned, FTTF (sold out) was gone. I guess that's the way they'll do it now instead of showing it as sold out. Personally, I like the old way better because at least I knew it was there. Now I feel like I'm missing something.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

I've seen it disappear a couple times, but it always came back in less than a day. Still sold out, but it did reappear. All of my excursions disappeared a few mornings ago. They were gone for a few hours and when they returned, FTTF (sold out) was gone. I guess that's the way they'll do it now instead of showing it as sold out. Personally, I like the old way better because at least I knew it was there. Now I feel like I'm missing something.

Yes that actually happened with me, forgot about it until you mentioned it. I think it’s a tech issue 

3 hours ago, mikal said:

Yes I know that. Hence why I was waiting to see if any opened up. I’ve just never seen the excursion completely disappear before 

Excursions that were previously available and now sold out are gone from the page.  Apparently they don't show sold out excursions anymore.  I guess they don't want people to know what they're missing?

For my cruise, notably absent are the cabanas, villas, and private oasis at half moon cay.

I just phoned Carnival and asked about this situation and the possibility of FTTF returning.  The gentleman I spoke with said that though it could come back, it is doubtful.  Has anyone had experience with it being gone from the screen and then returning?

17 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

I just phoned Carnival and asked about this situation and the possibility of FTTF returning.  The gentleman I spoke with said that though it could come back, it is doubtful.  Has anyone had experience with it being gone from the screen and then returning?

Yes. I have seen it completely go away and then return in the excursion section. If someone is trying to get it, I recommend looking every day.

I used to stalk FTTF every cruise.

Edited by TNcruising02

On 2/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, mikal said:

Yes that actually happened with me, forgot about it until you mentioned it. I think it’s a tech issue 

Yes!  For our cruise in October, I found out via our FB group that it was up, but no one could see it on the app or online.  It was some type of glitch, but if you called you could get it.

19 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

Don't believe that.  I booked a last minute cruise last July and was able to get FTTF a week before the cruise.  There is no way it was sitting there for long.  People cancel, turn platinum, or other reasons.  Always keep checking!

35 minutes ago, Ellaleah said:

Up until this point, it would always appear in the excursions, even when it was sold out. I have seen it disappear completely a couple of times, but it always came back in less than a day. It was still sold out, but did come back. Now it looks like they've changed it so it doesn't display at all when it's sold out. If you're looking for it, just keep checking. There's a possibility that Carnival releases more for a particular cruise, although I feel like that doesn't happen often. I think what does happen more often is that when people who had it and cancel their cruise, it gets put back into the availability pool. That's why it's so difficult to catch...it might be only one or two that become available.