Question for anyone who has been to the new Coco Cay Beach Club

jrljel

Our small group of 16 all booked the Coco Cay Beach Club but when I saw video of it today, I see there are day beds right beside the pool but nowhere to book those, as are the beach umbrellas in that area.  Does anyone know if you can book those beds or those beach umbrellas or do they just come with the entrance to the Coco Cay Beach Club?  Thanks!

There is an extensive review along with the Beach Club menu and lots of pictures on another Royal Caribbean blog site.  Someone asked the same question and he believed that the beds by the pool were first come first serve.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link to another site but I found it through the information in this thread: 

Edited by cured

I’d say they are first come first serve as well. The same will be said for the lounger around the pool and scattered on the beach. Basically, if you can’t book it in advance it is there for the taking. 

Saturday was the first day it was open.  Yesterday the two ships that were supposed to dock couldn’t, as the waves were crashing over the pier. As more people make it to the beach club the reports will start to appear here. 

1st come 1st serve for beach loungers and pool loungers, get off early, got thru the island the best place is opposite side of island, have to pass thru the pool area, beach is awesome, water , swimming, snacks bar is close and they have waiters cruising the beach serving drinks, you pay if you dont have drink package...washrooms near too, it is a Perfect setting🤣

1 hour ago, Welly9 said:

1st come 1st serve for beach loungers and pool loungers, get off early, got thru the island the best place is opposite side of island, have to pass thru the pool area, beach is awesome, water , swimming, snacks bar is close and they have waiters cruising the beach serving drinks, you pay if you dont have drink package...washrooms near too, it is a Perfect setting🤣

Quick question @Welly9, are there 2 sets of floating cabanas or just the one?  Enjoy the day, the weather back here in London is a balmy 4C. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

That was my understanding as well.  I just haven’t seen any photos showing both sets in the water yet.  

Matt did a great live FB video from one of the floating cabanas this morning.  If you are on that social media site, checkout his blog page.  Not sure it covered both sets, but was a pretty extensive walk around the floating cabanas.

Dan.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Quick question @Welly9, are there 2 sets of floating cabanas or just the one?  Enjoy the day, the weather back here in London is a balmy 4C. 

Do you mean the Floating Bar (swim up out in the water off the beach?) when we were there last, last May when it open up new, there was just one. 

Hey we are from London Ont too...👍

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dan-P said:

Matt did a great live FB video from one of the floating cabanas this morning.  If you are on that social media site, checkout his blog page.  Not sure it covered both sets, but was a pretty extensive walk around the floating cabanas.

Dan.

I caught it. Very well done. I’m looking forward to our floating Cabana in October even more. Both sets are out in the ocean. I took a screenshot where he is on the one set and you can see the other. 

2BB2249D-103B-4036-A226-2D9C8C426E0E.thumb.jpeg.dae2f395e1877efc578202e2a83ae1f2.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Welly9 said:

Hey we are from London Ont too...👍

We are just out of town near Hockeyville😉, but thought you’d appreciate the weather report. Not as nice here today. 

• Like 2

Hope to be there on Feb 15th, fingers crossed.  👍 We have the CocoCay Beach Club excursion booked. Will likely be doing a live report that week, so if we manage to stop there, I’ll post photos.

Hope to see some reviews before then 

• Like 1

Just a thought in reference to the Coco Cay Beach Club Full Day Pass - just wondering when there are two ships in port aren't the guest on the first ship going to take all the nice loungers around the pool?  Or are some reserved for guest arriving later on the second ship?  I understand that all pool/beach seating is first come, first served but when you are paying extra for a nicer sitting area and loungers I'm just wondering  are there going to be any left when the second ship arrives. 

Edited by starfish216

How has the weather been for those of you who have been there in the last week or so?  Have you been able to dock?  My sister is going on Monday on Navigator and I wanted to check that for her as well.  Thanks for all the responses!

10 minutes ago, jrljel said:

How has the weather been for those of you who have been there in the last week or so?  Have you been able to dock?  My sister is going on Monday on Navigator and I wanted to check that for her as well.  Thanks for all the responses!

Was there Saturday.   Was windy and a little cold in early am.  Warmed up later in the am. But overcast as a storm was coming through. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

2 ships were supposed to go there Sunday and they did not make it. I was too wavy, with them crashing over the pier. 

I hope we have better luck. Pretty sure the last time we were in Cococay was on Nordic Empress....😱