Italy tours .EU is it really safe?

Frenchsnowhite

We are doing a first Europe cruise.  I've seen very interesting tours with Italy Tours online.  Prices are very good.  They seem to have everything we wish to see.

As anyone booked ALL of the tours with them?  Kind of worried with booking all our stop with the same company.

Thanks for your input!

I have no personal experience with this company but there are many reviews on TripAdvisor. For example, here is a link to their reviews of their Naples tours - they are rated #4 out of a total of 407 independent operators on TripAdvisor.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187785-d8476201-Reviews-ItalyTours_EU-Naples_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html

We used them for the tour in Rome (six of us).  They were great.  Christina (I think that's her name), answered all my questions before our trip.  Driver was waiting for us when we arrived in port. We  had a great day.  Would recommend them.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think so. I have used Rome in Limo and it seems that most roll call groups use either that one or italy tours.eu. Both are very similar in pricing and tours. They both have great reviews. I would definitely use either. They will pick you up at port with a sign and they have great guides. You get to see so much more than the ship tours because it's a small group. 

• 2 weeks later...

Used them for 4 tours (Villefranche, Civitvecchia, Florence and Salerno). Had a wonderful time on all 4 and would not hesitate to use them again. Suprisingly, my favorite tour was with Guy in Villefranche! I didn't even know they did tours in Villefranche. 🙂 

Can anyone confirm with certainty that ItalyTours.eu is affiliated with Spain Day Tours?  In comparing their websites it appears their methods of operation are virtually identical.

We have used Spain Day Tours many times and would use ItalyTours.eu if they were from the same mold...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 9:20 PM, frenchhorn said:

Yes, ItalyTours.eu and Spain Day Tours and also Barcelona Day Tours are the same company.  ItalyTours.eu also operates in southern France.  We used them in all three countries and were delighted with all our tours.  

Thank you...

I have since learned that Top Day Tours operates the following tour companies:

Spain Day Tours – Spain

ItalyTours.EU – Italy

Ramses Tours – Egypt

Guided Tours Israel – Israel

Ephesus Shuttle – Turkey

Taxi Greece – Greece

On 9/15/2020 at 2:01 PM, -Lew- said:

I have since learned that Top Day Tours operates the following tour companies:

Top Day just provides "back office" services and payment processing for those agencies. They remain independent businesses. This is the quote from their website:

"This website is a payment processing gateway for individual guests and a back-end management portal for online Travel Agencies."