Conflicting website info on Azamazing Evening 8/30/20

Jimmycruiser

Bonnie - can you check this. Voyage Planner says it will be on 8/30 in Dublin starting at 7 PM and it allows me to sign up for it but the calendar says departing Dublin at 6 PM on 8/30. Would make more sense if held on 8/29. Website needs to be corrected.

Thanks!!

17 hours ago, Jimmycruiser said:

Bonnie - can you check this. Voyage Planner says it will be on 8/30 in Dublin starting at 7 PM and it allows me to sign up for it but the calendar says departing Dublin at 6 PM on 8/30. Would make more sense if held on 8/29. Website needs to be corrected.

Thanks!!

Bonnie, on a similar note, on the Azamara Persuit, in the calender on the website for

• 10-night Wine & Romance Voyage

it says that the ship is leaves Bilbao at 10.00pm. However, the AzaMazing evening is held between 7.00pm - 10.30pm! Something is not right there somehow, wouldn't you think?

What is more in that same calender, there is no departure time for Bordeaux.

Hope you can help Bonnie.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Gnoelj said:

Bonnie, on a similar note, on the Azamara Persuit, in the calender on the website for

• 10-night Wine & Romance Voyage

it says that the ship is leaves Bilbao at 10.00pm. However, the AzaMazing evening is held between 7.00pm - 10.30pm! Something is not right there somehow, wouldn't you think?

What is more in that same calender, there is no departure time for Bordeaux.

Hope you can help Bonnie.

Thanks.

Usually guests are back onboard before 10:30. But I’ll pass your comments to the tour planners as well as itinerary department so they can fix this discrepancy.

Also re Bordeaux...perhaps they are waiting until closer in to publish? I believe the tides dictate timing.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:40 PM, Jimmycruiser said:

Thanks!!

Am informed that the ship departure time will be adjusted to a later hour, to allow for the AzAmazing Eve.