Does UDP on Navigator include embarkation lunch?

leight

Seems to be many conflicting comments about this. My sister and I just splurged on the UDP for our cruise in 2.5weeks and would love to avoid WJ first day. Can we do playmakers or johnnyrockets if no specialty restaurant is open?

Following,

When we were on NOS a year ago, we ate lunch at Jamie's on the first day, but paid for it. We have UDP for our cruise in May and were hoping to eat there again.

Edited by scubarn1

16 hours ago, leight said:

Seems to be many conflicting comments about this. My sister and I just splurged on the UDP for our cruise in 2.5weeks and would love to avoid WJ first day. Can we do playmakers or johnnyrockets if no specialty restaurant is open?

I was on the Navigator a few weeks ago with the UDP.  While playmakers was open, they were NOT serving food.  I went upstairs to deck 11 to see what was actually serving ... To my surprise, both jamies and chops were open for lunch , so I opted for chops.  Not sure if JR was open or not.

10 hours ago, TheTruthCanHurt said:

I was on the Navigator a few weeks ago with the UDP.  While playmakers was open, they were NOT serving food.  I went upstairs to deck 11 to see what was actually serving ... To my surprise, both jamies and chops were open for lunch , so I opted for chops.  Not sure if JR was open or not.

Chops was open and available last December on the Navigator for embarkation lunch on the UDP.