Now that Coco Cay is All Open - Tell Me About Your Experience as Royal Star Class!

It may be too early to ask, but I have seen so many conflicting reports of suite beach/no suite beach, etc. For those of you who have recently sailed in a Royal Star Class suite, what perks (if any) did you receive while on Coco Cay? I know the drink package you receive on the ship translates to included drinks on Coco Cay, but how about the ultimate dining? Any special experiences we should look for? I am not thrilled about having to pay even more for the Coco Cay Beach Club or Cabanas at their current costs since we are paying more than enough for the Star Loft suite. The cabanas have went up dramatically in cost in the two years since we sailed with RCCL.

Thanks!!

10 hours ago, Sun and Fun said:

It may be too early to ask, but I have seen so many conflicting reports of suite beach/no suite beach, etc. For those of you who have recently sailed in a Royal Star Class suite, what perks (if any) did you receive while on Coco Cay? I know the drink package you receive on the ship translates to included drinks on Coco Cay, but how about the ultimate dining? Any special experiences we should look for? I am not thrilled about having to pay even more for the Coco Cay Beach Club or Cabanas at their current costs since we are paying more than enough for the Star Loft suite. The cabanas have went up dramatically in cost in the two years since we sailed with RCCL.

Thanks!!

There are no extra "freebies" of Star Class Perks to Coco Cay.  Like you said, you have to pay for the beach club access.  Once in you get the perks that you paid for the day there, like anyone else on board the ship.  Should free basic beach day passes be included, I'd say yes for Star Class guests but that's me.  If you want a cabana then it should be more.

You are right, the included drink package works, across the entire island.  The included Star Class wifi works as well, which you didn't mention.  There are no UDP restaurants on the island so there is no way to take advantage of that.

As per cabanas just book early and take advantage of price drops if you see one.  I have gotten a few drops already.

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Thanks 1