Off“LIVE” from Harmony of the Seas 2/9/20....and maybe a Perfect Day?

2 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

In a weak moment, and thanks to a “bad influence” CC friend, I strayed to the dark side. If we make it to CocoCay, these are are reserved digs 😍

3D6A592E-0A9A-40E4-99A2-4DC0A99A6B20.jpeg

Well I’m not letting Vikki read this review.  I just booked the admission ticket for our Odyssey cruise.  Don’t need her seeing the “dark side”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello from Chicago! Good to see another local here! You are getting away just in time as winter seems to have actually caught up with us!

Will be following along! I am holding a cruise with a similar itinerary in the future but am also considering another ship/itinerary. I am not a fan of having a port day on our last day on a cruise, however this itinerary would have all new (to us) ports. The other itinerary we are considering would be 2 repeat ports and 1 new port, but with sea days at the end of the cruise. Looking forward to reading your review! 

23 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

In a weak moment, and thanks to a “bad influence” CC friend, I strayed to the dark side. If we make it to CocoCay, these are are reserved digs 😍

15 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

😂 It’s all Andrews fault 

I plead the 5th. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

We’re on Harmony for the exact reverse of this itinerary, leaving in 239 😱 days. Not that I’m counting or anything....

We’re an unusually long time between cruises, so my withdrawal symptoms, lessened slightly by a couple of land trips in between cruises, have really set in. I’m excited to be able to cruise along with you. I have to say, though, that our digs 🏖 on Coco Cay will be nowhere near as luxurious as yours will. We’re still hoping to have our own Perfect Day! 😎

Excellent, this may be the first review of the beach club beachfront cabanas! But now I have to wait a week to hear about them... Well, that's sooner than my cruise in April. Have fun and thanks for the blog in advance.

PS Super cute floofs!

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Lol.  I guess I know who’s going to get blamed when you book your next CL.😎

I’m counting on you to make that happen again!

7 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

We are up on the 23rd for same itinerary. I am anxious to hear about the Corona embarkation details. Also, if you are really the ambitious type, the cruise compasses would be great! 😁😁

hoping for an uneventful, early boarding time, but am preparing myself for the worst

7 hours ago, Grenouille21 said:

Hello from Chicago! Good to see another local here! You are getting away just in time as winter seems to have actually caught up with us!

Will be following along! I am holding a cruise with a similar itinerary in the future but am also considering another ship/itinerary. I am not a fan of having a port day on our last day on a cruise, however this itinerary would have all new (to us) ports. The other itinerary we are considering would be 2 repeat ports and 1 new port, but with sea days at the end of the cruise. Looking forward to reading your review! 

I’m with you. I also prefer to be at sea on day 7. But it’s been quite awhile since we are back on an Eastern itinerary, so really looking forward to this trip.....and escaping the cold and grey!

59 minutes ago, DCL2RCI said:

Excellent, this may be the first review of the beach club beachfront cabanas! But now I have to wait a week to hear about them... Well, that's sooner than my cruise in April. Have fun and thanks for the blog in advance.

PS Super cute floofs!

Super cute floof #1 treated me to a great send off this morning......

This is the face of regret after chasing a skunk in the yard. 😝 since the impromptu bath and house fogging has put me behind schedule, next post will probably be from the airport. Ugh...

34268EC2-BD2C-4D0A-8EB4-5A48A17B80B9.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

This is the face of regret after chasing a skunk in the yard.

By tomorrow that face of regret will have forgot the lesson they were just taught and go right back out and chase another.  I can’t imagine having to deal with that on the morning of departure.  😮

• Like 3

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Headed your way now.

But there is a noticeable Corona shortage onboard.  Plan accordingly

whaaaaaaat????? Corona shortage? That is bad news......

are you staying on for a B2b?

28 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Looking forward to your posts. have a great cruise and I love the pics of your beloved dogs.

Thanks! Their cuteness often makes up for their digressions. 😉

• Like 2