Allstate Rewards -Princess giftcards

neverbeenhere

3 hours ago, dearinger said:

Can this be used to pay for air fare that is arranged through Princess? I don’t see an option to use the gift card when paying for airfare on their site. 

You can call Princess and have them added to your account.  It’s cool to see them show up in your personalizer as you are on the phone.

I was able to buy 10 $100 cards.  Thanks @neverbeenhere for the heads up!!

here you go... no, you don’t need to be an Allstate customer. Look at the Carnival Board for a long thread on this subject. There are “codes” included on the board that will allow you tens of thousands of points. The points are used for discounts on gift cards along with other merchandise.  10% off Travel giftcards and chain dining giftcards are the biggest attraction, but there are more. 

From Allstate Drivewise App...

Allstate wants to reward drivers for their everyday safe driving. With Drivewise® or Milewise® you can earn Allstate Rewards points for savings on daily deals, local offers, gift cards, travel and brand-name merchandise. Plus, you can also use your points for chances to win great prizes in live auctions and sweepstakes!

I personally have purchased many many thousands of card and certificates with the only issue that I had to wait up to ten days to receive the cards. Cost for mailing has always been 59 cents per card no matter how many I have ordered at a time. Princess gift cards are standard cards that you can use for payment or to add OBC to a cruise.  

RCLs are gift certificates that work differently, but can be used in any amounts  as payment towards an original RCL booking .(online or telephone direct) after receiving the credit for the certificates (5 days), I transfer the booking to my preferred travel agency. 

13 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

here you go... no, you don’t need to be an Allstate customer. Look at the Carnival Board for a long thread on this subject. There are “codes” included on the board that will allow you tens of thousands of points. The points are used for discounts on gift cards along with other merchandise.  10% off Travel giftcards and chain dining giftcards are the biggest attraction, but there are more. 

From Allstate Drivewise App...

Allstate wants to reward drivers for their everyday safe driving. With Drivewise® or Milewise® you can earn Allstate Rewards points for savings on daily deals, local offers, gift cards, travel and brand-name merchandise. Plus, you can also use your points for chances to win great prizes in live auctions and sweepstakes!

Thanks for detailed reply, I did not find discussion on Carnival board, I scanned titles on first 6 pages. Sadly I still o not understand the process, but no problem, thanks for your response.

We are long term Allstate customers and BTW I do not think the Safe Driver Awards apply in California.

Lastly I am intrigued by your 'many, many thousands' comment 🙂