I want to book my TA, But.....

We are proceeding with our TA, but it is a tough call. There are still many Chinese traveling around the world who could spread it further afield. At the same time, I feel like I have an equal to greater chance of getting it at home because of the high population of tourists here each summer. Good luck making your decision!

We've done 10 TAs (5 eastbound, 5 westbound) and I don't remember seeing many Asians on any of those.  Of course, there are many US citizens who are of Asian ancestry so one wouldn't know where such pax are from and we shouldn't jump to conclusions on where such fellow pax are from.  Pax have to present their passports when boarding so the cruise line will know and follow whatever their policy is these days regarding these pax.

Edited by BarbinMich
  • Thanks 1

I am on that sailing and booked it awhile ago. I have to say with the news this past 2 weeks, I am concerned.

I did book Princess's insurance with cancel for any reason (and another insurance for medical). That is giving me some peace of mind. I hope things calm down in the next 2 months.