Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
San Diego Cruizer

Suite question for new Carnival Cruiser

Recommended Posts

Here is what's listed at the Carnival website:

 

Exclusive Amenities
  • Priority check-in, embarkation & debarkation
  • Priority dinner reservations & main dining room time assignment
  • Two complimentary large bottles of water
  • Pillow-top mattresses
  • Bathrobes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that’s it.

of course the price doubled but the suite benefits on Royal are much better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the Mardi Gras is finally delivered the Excel category of suites will have some added benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, BelowDeck4us said:

Here is what's listed at the Carnival website:

 

Exclusive Amenities
  • Priority check-in, embarkation & debarkation
  • Priority dinner reservations & main dining room time assignment
  • Two complimentary large bottles of water
  • Pillow-top mattresses
  • Bathrobes

I was just in a suite this past week and we had no bathrobes. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone can ask their porter for a bathrobe. At least I think so, we were in a lowly interior last September and had bathrobes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, pasto5 said:

I was just in a suite this past week and we had no bathrobes. 😆

You have to request bathrobes. Usually though, they provide them without asking in suites.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mexicobob said:

You have to request bathrobes. Usually though, they provide them without asking in suites.

 

Thanks for the info.  I have been sailing Celebrity for awhile and they are in your cabins automatically 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though Carnival "Suite Perks" are limited in comparison to other cruise lines, I have appreciated the extra room. The last time staying in a suite our room steward told us the robes were being laundered but no worries they would be in our cabin later and they were. I read where some Suite Guests also purchase FTTF so the cabin is ready and they can use the priority service line in guest services. The cabin being ready and the Guest Service line did not seem like a big deal to us so we never purchased except when we did not book a suite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 9:35 PM, mexicobob said:

You have to request bathrobes. Usually though, they provide them without asking in suites.

 

I've never booked a Suite (at least until this year's October cruise) and I've always had bathrobes in our cabins. My routine at home is to step out of the shower and into my robe for while I get ready. I do that cruises as well and robes have always been in our cabin closet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

I've never booked a Suite (at least until this year's October cruise) and I've always had bathrobes in our cabins. My routine at home is to step out of the shower and into my robe for while I get ready. I do that cruises as well and robes have always been in our cabin closet. 

Highly recommend you check your closet as soon as you board to make sure TWO robes are there, if desired. If not, request them ASAP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...