Carnival Sailabration

a,j,&fam

2 hours ago, kdr69 said:

Uhmmm these Sailabration cruises have been out since way before the pandemic started causing cancellations so im not sure what kind of advance notice your referring to?  I booked my Panorama Sailabration cruise Feb 2, 2020

has nothing to do with the pandemic. Our Mardi Gras cruise was canceled due to delays in ship building. 

1 hour ago, RRLLAL said:

has nothing to do with the pandemic. Our Mardi Gras cruise was canceled due to delays in ship building. 

20 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

yes i get that but you were upset about not receiving advance notice for a cruise itinerary that was already being marketed prior to the delays in ship building.

Wrong. We also had our original Mardi Gras booking canceled due to construction delays late December 2019. In addition to the 25% FCC  and $200 OBC for rebooking,  we were told that we would be first to be able to book some special cruises that would be offered in the next couple of months. Those turned out to be the Sailabration cruises. We  were not notified about them or allowed to have first crack at booking them as promised. Personally,  I  wouldn't have booked anyway, but I know many people were disappointed. 

28 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

yes i get that but you were upset about not receiving advance notice for a cruise itinerary that was already being marketed prior to the delays in ship building.

my Mardi Gras cruise was canceled in December. Sailibration was not selling yet. When they canceled Mardi Gras, they said we would get first notification of a special cruise in the next month. Didn’t happen. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just noticed now that the Sailabration cruise from San Diego to Hawaii and return on the Miracle isn't showing for February 2022.   Nothing coming up for Hawaii and the port of San Diego is greyed out.   The cruise is still in my Cruise Manager though.  

Wonder if it's cancelled???  

3 minutes ago, Shih-tzu said:

Just noticed now that the Sailabration cruise from San Diego to Hawaii and return on the Miracle isn't showing for February 2022.   Nothing coming up for Hawaii and the port of San Diego is greyed out.   The cruise is still in my Cruise Manager though.  

Wonder if it's cancelled???  

carnival.com has info on canceled cruises

There is also a way to check by adding the sail date/ship name in the "canceled cruises" section linked at the top of their page.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sailin_Pirate said:

carnival.com has info on canceled cruises

There is also a way to check by adding the sail date/ship name in the "canceled cruises" section linked at the top of their page.

Nothing there.   Tried to walk a friend through to find the cruise as she's interested but it's not there - by ship, port or destination......  Even tried looking under Journey's cruises and Sailabration and nothing..... Guess I'll just have to wait it out.....