Summer 2022 bookings availability

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone might have an idea of when the cruiselines will start opening bookings for summer of 2022? I've seen some itineraries date as far out as April, 2022 but wondered how far in advance do they usually roll out the summer itineraries? Around 24-26 months ahead? We are looking into European/Mediterranean, Polynesian/ Tahitian/South Pacific, or similar for June,  2022. Thank you for any feedback!

Paging @Biker19 for.....a possible 2022-2023 deployment thread?? (reference: here). Kidding, of course.

But the deployment for summer 2022 and onwards is sort of considered "2022-2023" and based on when 2021 came out, you will start seeing the press releases in November/December of this year and the bookings open shortly thereafter, but a lot of investigating, researching, etc. can lead you to your clues of what ships go where well beforehand. 

Bookmark this: https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/ for your information.

34 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Paging @Biker19 for.....a possible 2022-2023 deployment thread?? (reference: here). Kidding, of course.

But the deployment for summer 2022 and onwards is sort of considered "2022-2023" and based on when 2021 came out, you will start seeing the press releases in November/December of this year and the bookings open shortly thereafter, but a lot of investigating, researching, etc. can lead you to your clues of what ships go where well beforehand. 

Bookmark this: https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/ for your information.

Perfect! Thank you so much! I tried searching myself but did not think to use "deployment" in the search.