Msc Voyagers club

frannie

My husband and i both have MSC voyagers club numbers . Is there somewhere on the web site to check point balance . also we have a cruise booked in march on the mereviglia . His number is on the reservation . Mine is not when i try  to add it it says number error . I have an email with the number and it is correct. Help

I have an account and a cruise booked .i called voyager club nice girl added my number to our booking on my details but still cannot see point balance when I click on voyager club in left side and enter number it says number does not match records. 

1 hour ago, frannie said:

I have an account and a cruise booked .i called voyager club nice girl added my number to our booking on my details but still cannot see point balance when I click on voyager club in left side and enter number it says number does not match records. 

This happens to my friend too. It turns out he had two MSC accounts. When he check his latest MSC account the balance doesn't shows up. The voyager club number says it doesn't match de records. This is because the voyager club number was linked to his first account which he had forgotten all about it. After retrieving the pw for the first account and logged in, the total balance was showed up in the MSC account.

Call the MSC voyager club consultant and check if your voyager number has another email entry.

2 hours ago, frannie said:

If you have a zero at the beginning of your booking number you need to drop it i had same problem mine was 0359******* on email,but worked without the zero

OP....my wife has the same issue with her account. I’ve made several calls and emails to them for assistance.....they never reply to emails. Well after a 40+ minute phone call with a very charming young man...I was informed that no one could figure out the issue...so the supervisor at Voyagers Club was personally sending a ticket to the I.T . Department. That she will be notified by email when issue is resolved. I know that we will never hear back from them. 

She also is a Fran.....maybe that has something to do with the issue 😉

Marc

called customer service said the problem was my account showed canada as country and i was on the us site . Told them to leave everything as it was til after our upcoming cruise . will fix it then 

I’m having problems too. I have one cruise that was booked on-board so it’s tied to the US site and three booked through the Canadian site. I have an account on the US site and can aces the one booking but cannot link my other cruises. My TA called and said I had to set up an account on the CA site with a different email. I did that with my wife’s name and it’s still not working. Very, very frustrating.

13 hours ago, frannie said:

called customer service said the problem was my account showed canada as country and i was on the us site . Told them to leave everything as it was til after our upcoming cruise . will fix it then 

It's better if you fix it on board the Meraviglia with the future cruise consultant. He/she will change your account info. Quick and easy without having to call them after the cruise and wast e a lot of time.

just got a reply to the form i sent to the voyagers club . They said my info was in their system 3 different ways . How that happened i do not know . They merged all the info and siad to log into account now . Just tried still no number and no miles shown . I replied to my email and said not fixed yet . we will see

I have been trying to fix mine for months.  I have all the correct info on my MSC & Me app but the regular website said my voyagers club number didn’t match.  This was because when I first set up my account there isn’t a place for a middle name.  I should have put my first name and middle name in the space for first name.  This is because it has to match your passport information.  There is no way for them to change it so they are deleting it all and I will have to resubmit it.  After 5 tries for them to fix it they said this is the only solution.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:47 PM, frannie said:

Same thing happened to me.  It's accurate on the app.   I've given up on getting it fixed.

Since I'm unsure that we'll sail MSC again, I'm just gonna forget about it for now.