another beverage package question

Mawelch

Just booked the Mardi Gras for Feb. 2021. We are platinum with Carnival but haven't cruised with them for awhile. We have been doing some Royal cruises lately. My beverage package question is this. Does the price of the package change from time to time as it does on Royal Caribbean. Right now it is 51.00 a day. Will it stay at that price or fluctuate from time to time. Can you buy it now online and change it if the price goes down. Thanks in advance for any response.

1 hour ago, Mawelch said:

Just booked the Mardi Gras for Feb. 2021. We are platinum with Carnival but haven't cruised with them for awhile. We have been doing some Royal cruises lately. My beverage package question is this. Does the price of the package change from time to time as it does on Royal Caribbean. Right now it is 51.00 a day. Will it stay at that price or fluctuate from time to time. Can you buy it now online and change it if the price goes down. Thanks in advance for any response.

I have never seen the price for Cheers discounted other than the discount you get for purchasing it before the cruise. I like that the price is fixed, which means you don’t have to constantly check online to see if there is a price drop like you do on RCI.