Drinks Package on Jewel of the Seas

wacker

Just had to cancel my cruise on ncl around asia and managed to get on the jewel of the seas or 7 nights around dubai 17th feb 2020

Has any one got any info on how much the drinks package is on board the problem is  i drink alcohol and my wife dosnt we had a drinks package and a soft drinks package on ncl

Thanks in advance

mac

Yes done that and got sorted but its gone up more than the price youve stated think it was around £320 per week for one but managed to get a coffee package for the wife and our onc to drop it down

thanks for your reply any tips on visiting doa abudhabi sirbini yas  ports is there taxis at ports or do they offer shuttles?

Thanks in advance

Mac

10 minutes ago, wacker said:

Yes done that and got sorted but its gone up more than the price youve stated think it was around £320 per week for one but managed to get a coffee package for the wife and our onc to drop it down

thanks for your reply any tips on visiting doa abudhabi sirbini yas  ports is there taxis at ports or do they offer shuttles?

Thanks in advance

Mac

Not been to SBY or Doha - we go next month.  Been to Abu Dhabi before, there are loads of taxis at the port entrance, we negotiated a price with one to show us the sights for about 3 hours - very cheap. Mosque is a must see - have fun.