Bliss Drinking Challenge

JamieLogical

Thanks Jamie. Hitting Bliss next weekend (first NCL cruise). I ordered those patches can't wait. BTW how long do you leave them on?

My issue is the same. Would love to go bar to bar but I think I'll get comfortable at one and then don't want to leave. Ugh what a dilemma, lol.

Good luck !!

23 minutes ago, golf4me2010 said:

Thanks Jamie. Hitting Bliss next weekend (first NCL cruise). I ordered those patches can't wait. BTW how long do you leave them on?

I put a new patch on when I got out of the shower each morning and wore it until my next shower. They will hold up in water (wore mine in the pool in the Thermal Spa almost every day). My only advice is to change where you put it each day (like alternate arms or different positions on your arm) so your skin doesn't get irritated from wearing them in the same spot day after day.

7 minutes ago, RnR_cruise said:

We only cruise once a year (or once every 2) and I think you were on our last cruise - April 7-14 on the Escape, but never got to meet up. We'll be on the March 22nd on the Bliss with you, too.

Yes! I was on that Escape sailing with my sister. In March I will be sailing with my SO, my parents, my brother, and his SO.

Maltings has a Woodford Old Fashion that is $13.  It is strange because Woodford by itself in the same menu is $23.  And they do use a full shot.

Which bar is counted if you have a glass of wine at dinner?

This is good to know. I was disappointed to see there wasn’t a good bourbon on the list for the beverage package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

They had Bulleit and Buffalo Trace, both of which are decent IMO.

I totally agree.  I love, I mean really love Woodford but Bulleit and Buffalo Trace will do just fine.  My problem is I had better not start drinking Bourbon until way late in the day.

22 hours ago, coastcat said:

What about restaurants? I’m thinking the bar in Q and their specialty, the smoked peach margarita. I don’t think that’s available elsewhere onboard. 

Can you order this peach margarita if you don't have a dining reservation, to go? Same with other specialty dining restaurants, can you use the UBP to get a specialty dining restaurant drink to go, without actually dining?