Silhouette

JDERR2752

1 minute ago, upwarduk said:

Silhouette is not in the list of ships supported.

It was my understanding that as ships were revolutionized they would get the app. Stuff on the website is not always up to date (shocker, I know), so I was offering one option to see since by their information about revolutionizing it should now be supported.

24 minutes ago, chemmo said:

Just watched her ourselves on the webcam...much more relaxing than the weather forecast!

We tried to zoom in on the retreat deck and penthouse but with limited success...over to you, Gordon!

I took these from our balcony in the Embassy Suites this afternoon but it is difficult to make out what is on the balcony.

5FB9EC02-FFC0-4BDF-B204-3DF89A1010DF.jpeg

14FF5AFB-B5EB-4EA9-82AB-2F3C586E6564.jpeg

B10FCE03-8230-47B6-B446-00B7626F4589.jpeg

D866163F-93E8-4BBC-BDF2-798CA4DF3F45.jpeg

FEDCDE11-047C-4FFA-9522-699B6A2BD122.jpeg

9F061C10-3E66-4FC1-B6A5-306CE4900B8F.jpeg

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Bon Voyage.

Is the blue paint color that bright? Guess NY Mets fans will like the look with the orange life boats...once on board, no one will care

Enjoy!

No...that webcam way over saturated the colors. It’s bright but not nearly like it looks in those pictures. 

5 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Someone on my TA roll call reported there ARE footstools on their concierge veranda....I can leave my beachball at home.  😁

😄😁👍👍  Brilliant news. Looking forward to relaxing on Silhouette, with my feet on the footstool, later in the year...

• Like 1

Currently on Silhouette sailing to Aruba.  We are in Aqua and we have 2 chairs with footstools and a very small table.  Ship looks great, although no dramatic changes.  The new space where Cellar Masters used to be is a very nice sports bar.  The Sunset Bar area is really beautiful, with tons of comfortable seating.  The indoor pool area has new gray pads on the chairs.  New carpets throughout ship.  Blu looks the same, as do the specialty restaurants.  Tonight we’re dining in Murano.

We are staying on the ship for the next cruise, switching to a Sky suite.  Can’t wait to check out the Retreat and the Retreat sun deck.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SandyKnits said:

We are staying on the ship for the next cruise, switching to a Sky suite.  Can’t wait to check out the Retreat and the Retreat sun deck.  

Don't forget to post looooooads of photos.... Pleaaaaase