Where will Millennium go now?

keiranm2000

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Just booked two Aqua cabins on Millie for April.    They have the same price of $1,099 pp for 11 night Alaska cruise  in Oceanview, Concierge and Aqua.    Since it is less than 90 days bookings are NR.

Were they any perks? I can see the dates but can’t access the page to check pricing for adding perks.

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Just booked two Aqua cabins on Millie for April.    They have the same price of $1,099 pp for 11 night Alaska cruise  in Oceanview, Concierge and Aqua.    Since it is less than 90 days bookings are NR.

Hi, I just put an Aqua cabin on hold.  It's on Deck 11 but I am wondering about the over-hang or lack of it.  Since it's an Alaskan cruise I would prefer a cabin with a well covered balcony.  May I ask what deck you booked your cabin on?  Wondering if I should change cabins but not sure what deck to ask for.   Thank you

Edited by first mate

5 hours ago, grayjay said:

These cruises are not yet shown here in Europe... Would love to book at these prices...

They are ONLY sold right now thru Celebrity as some half or more of the cabins are being given away to firefighters etc.

4 hours ago, lovecruzin said:

Were they any perks? I can see the dates but can’t access the page to check pricing for adding perks.

I was able to  book with or without perks.   It was a little flaky but noticed Celebrity IT was tweaking it early this morning.   With the  perks you can add 2 or 4 perks for an increase in price.    The prices shown on the search screen are the prices with NO PERKS.  

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Thanks 1

Those looking to filling for the cancelled Asia cruises, Celebrity is showing the Eclipse dong 7 nights out of San Diego on March 30.  San Diego, LA, SF, SF, Astoria Oregon, Seattle and Vancouver.  Very reasonable pricing. I would jump on it if we did not already have concert tickets and some medical testing that week....

The Millienum cruises up to April 20,2020 have been removed from the Celebrity Site. It's doing two Coastal s and two Alaska cruises from Seattle . Then it resumes its normal Alaska cruises from Vancouver.

Here is the link

https://www.celebritycruises.com/itinerary-search?dates=2020-02,2020-03,2020-04,2020-05,2020-06,2020-07,2020-08,2020-09,2020-10,2020-11,2020-12

56 minutes ago, az_tchr said:

They are ONLY sold right now thru Celebrity as some half or more of the cabins are being given away to firefighters etc.

No, the free cruises for firefighters and others should be short cruises from LA before in March and earlier April.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, az_tchr said:

The public Apr 20, 25, 30 and May 11 sailings are up for sale on

both Celebrity and various TA websites. These are Pacific Northwest/Alaska cruises. 

Firefighter/First responder cruises out of LA are not on the Internet at the moment. 

Edited by BEAV
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BEAV said:

The public Apr 20, 25, 30 and May 11 sailings are up for sale on

both Celebrity and various TA websites. These are Pacific Northwest/Alaska cruises. 

Firefighter/First responder cruises out of LA are not on the Internet at the moment. 

Don't see April 25th showing?