"Live" From Oasis of the Seas. February 16-23, 2020 - AMPed Up Oasis Looking For Maureencruiser

54 minutes ago, L&N said:

I read so much about Maureen Cruiser, but who exactly is she?

Maureen is a pretty well know celebrity here on cruise critic. She had some fun trip reports and lives she did until the photo monster removed tons of pictures in her reviews. She did a fun review back with Andrew, Lisa, Rick snd gang. She’s also mentioned in quite a few of mine in the past year and participated in a couple. She’s a hoot. 😃 Here are a couple reads I could find quickly to keep you busy for awhile. 😀

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TheCount said:

Another delicious meal at 150 Central Park

Cucumber Martini 

Beets

Scallops

Venison

Wonder Bar

Thank you for your review. 

I was wondering about Chops versus CP if just going to hit one specialty restaurant on Oasis.  Any opinions?  Was there an upcharge to get the scallops and venison?

51 minutes ago, SAmome said:

Thank you for your review. 

I was wondering about Chops versus CP if just going to hit one specialty restaurant on Oasis.  Any opinions?  Was there an upcharge to get the scallops and venison?

I’m a fan of 150 Central Park. Scallops and venison was all included with the Unlimited Dining Package. 

8 minutes ago, shoegal24 said:

Curious how you would rate this cruise from 1-10. 

What was your favourite and least favourite part about the trip?

Loved your live review! Thanks again for sharing. 

In reality I give the cruise a 10. This cruise had a few kinks but less kinks than my 12/1 cruise. While my 12/1 cruise was amazing in many ways I think that week we had a lot of new staff and they were all only on their 2nd week since ship was back in service and trying to figure things out. 

Now with that said I had more fun at Globe  & Atlas and Rising Tide Bar and overall cruise during 12/1. Though part of that I know was because our very active and involved roll call and friends I was traveling with. This cruise not as much as I met some very nice folks that I hope I cross paths with again, but it no where tops 12/1. 😀 Now my 3/22 on Lady Harmony I know already it’s going to move up a notch. 😀

Staff gets rotated to different bars during their contracts so I was able to seek out one from Globe & Atlas was now at Bolaros, so Bolaros and Rising Tide were the hangout spots this cruise. The new ones at Rising Tide I remembered from the diamond lounge and one was totally new on the ship and very nice. 

Lady Oasis definitely has a place in my heart along with her three sisters. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

I’m a fan of 150 Central Park. Scallops and venison was all included with the Unlimited Dining Package. 

We are fans of 150CP as well. QUESTION, did you happen to do the Hibachi ? and did they cover it on Oasis with the UDP or not?

Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, TheCount said:

We are fans of 150CP as well. QUESTION, did you happen to do the Hibachi ? and did they cover it on Oasis with the UDP or not?

Thanks. 

Skipped out on hibachi with UDP this cruise but was advised it would cost think it was $10 more. 

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

15 hours ago, L&N said:

I read so much about Maureen Cruiser, but who exactly is she?

A legend.

11 hours ago, maureencruiser said:

Some crazy  bitch!  🤪

With a heart of gold.  Just don’t get in her way, or she’ll run you over. 😂

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 3eaglesfam said:

Please have a drink for me as the 22nd is my Birthday!  

Definitely will!! 

22 minutes ago, loyalroyal17 said:

Thanks for the great review and help pass the time until our turn on Lady O in 2 weeks.  What's your thoughts on the CP balcony vs ocean view balcony?  We'll be trying it out for the first time too.

Celeste

Central Park balcony was nice. Was cool later at night if you wanted to be away from people you could go out on your balcony and listen to the live music in Central Park. Will say if one wants to go to bed early, not that I did, but stopped by my room early with door closed and you can hear the sounds from CP with door closed. It was a nice change though.

Cant really beat an ocean view balcony though. My next cruise on Harmony is an interior room. Thought of doing a royale up for that cruise too but thinking I’m going to stick with my interior this trip. My November cruise on Harmony I’ll be back to an ocean view balcony. 

19 hours ago, MrFunInTheSun said:

Here are a couple reads I could find quickly to keep you busy for awhile.

OMG just got through the 4 headed monster thread. That was amazing and I never laughed so hard in my life. Great stuff. I got to cruise with you all.

• Like 2