Safe, child-friendly options in Princess Cays

backforty

What 100% safe options are there for a woman and young child to do at Princess Cays? (not a booked excursion)

1. Is there a decent beach within a 5 minute walk from dock? If so , how do you get there? Is it free? 

2. If not, what are my other (safe) options that would occupy a young child for the day and not cost much? 

Edited by backforty

On 2/13/2020 at 7:35 PM, backforty said:

What 100% safe options are there for a woman and young child to do at Princess Cays? (not a booked excursion)

1. Is there a decent beach within a 5 minute walk from dock? If so , how do you get there? Is it free? 

2. If not, what are my other (safe) options that would occupy a young child for the day and not cost much? 

1 - there are beaches all over the Island - you walk, it's not far from one end to the other.

2 - there is a childrens play area and some kind of child care on the island.  My kids are older so we didn't use either.

This IS a beach day...the whole thing is the ship's beach.  It's as safe as the ship!  Bring your pool towels, and find a lounger (they are everywhere) for you and your child can splash in the water, or dig in the sand.   You don't need to stay the entire day, if you don't want to...come and go as you please.