Shows, activities

Hi, brand new to cruising, wife and I are booked for the 2/28/20 cruise out of Baltimore on Grandeur of the Seas.  I am looking for the shows, activities, calendar of events and don't see it yet.  I see everyone talking about booking your times for shows, etc.  We already have reserved our excursions; where or when will I see this information to reserve, plan, etc.?  Thanks ahead of time.

Not sure if the Grandeur has shows or avtivities that require a reservation.  We've only had to reserve shows on  Oasis class ships and I believe on our upcoming Ovation of the Seas cruise there is only one show that requires a reservation.  If you do an internet search you can probably find a link to a cruise compass to a similar Grandeur cruise that you are taking that will have a similar schedule or someone here may have a link for you.

Edited by JeffT237

25 minutes ago, susquehannaretriever1 said:

Hi, brand new to cruising, wife and I are booked for the 2/28/20 cruise out of Baltimore on Grandeur of the Seas.  I am looking for the shows, activities, calendar of events and don't see it yet.  I see everyone talking about booking your times for shows, etc.  We already have reserved our excursions; where or when will I see this information to reserve, plan, etc.?  Thanks ahead of time.

you do not have to prebook shows on the Grandeur....only on the Oasis class ships

• Like 1

We sailed on Grandeur twice. Just like on all ships before Oasis and Quantum class there are no shows that need to be booked before your cruise. Each evening you can just go to main theater and get a seat (two shows nightly, usually at 7:30 and 9:30 or around this time). You will also have Daily program with a schedule of music around ship, trivia etc.

If you have my time dining then you can book your time in restaurant for each night online in your personalizer

Edited by Tatka

12 minutes ago, susquehannaretriever1 said:

Thanks appreciate the answers.  Just as another question that I forgot to ask; is there anywhere that I can see what shows are booked/going to be on that week?  Would customer service know this?  I am just curious

Have you downloaded the App?

5 hours ago, susquehannaretriever1 said:

Thanks appreciate the answers.  Just as another question that I forgot to ask; is there anywhere that I can see what shows are booked/going to be on that week?  Would customer service know this?  I am just curious

Here a link to the cruise compass an 8 day sailing on Grandeur from last October.

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/cruise_compasses_days_1_thru_5-merged-compressed

For headliners and musicians send an e mail to web_reservations@rccl.com 

Edited by Ourusualbeach