Cruise Critic Community
cgolf1

RCCLs new dress code;)

On the Adventure last week this typo had us worried in case anyone followed the sheet🤪🙈

2C244118-039C-4EAB-B70C-0E72D7349674.jpeg

I like the new undressed code. Finally, I'm free of having to wear all that restrictive clothing. After having to wear clothing to work all the time, it's nice to have the option to relax and not worry about clothing. After all, it's my vacation and I should be able to choose how to dress - or not dress - if I want to.

And since the food still tastes the same, it should have no effect on anyone else. 😉

12 hours ago, cgolf1 said:

On the Adventure last week this typo had us worried in case anyone followed the sheet🤪🙈

2C244118-039C-4EAB-B70C-0E72D7349674.jpeg

Why would it be confusing. It indicates a suggestion on how to dress for dinner. I would hope you did not think it was referring to a dress you wear.

Had this on a recent Allure cruise.  It was a one night Caribbean event.  There was an evening event in the Promenade that was Caribbean themed.  CD announced on his morning show to wear Caribbean for the evening.  Servers in the MDR wore Caribbean shirts on this evening.

There were other nights that were "formal".

3 hours ago, twodaywonder said:

Why would it be confusing. It indicates a suggestion on how to dress for dinner. I would hope you did not think it was referring to a dress you wear.

It isn't confusing. The typo is just funny. If you look under the blue line it says " which includes undresses or slacks..." instead of sundresses and slacks.

May I suggest for Undress Night that the men could wear Speedos? I will wear at least a coconut bra to keep things off of the dinner plate.