Cruise Critic Community
Scrapnana

ms Nieuw Statendam and Eurodam in Port Everglades February 16, 2020

Hello again.  I asked earlier on the thread but didn't get an answer.  I've watched sail aways on the cams for years.  Have been away for a couple of months.  Today, when I try to watch, the picture comes up and then immediately goes to a black screen with 80% in white lettering in the middle.  Can anyone tell me what might be the problem?

1 minute ago, the2ofus said:

Hello again.  I asked earlier on the thread but didn't get an answer.  I've watched sail aways on the cams for years.  Have been away for a couple of months.  Today, when I try to watch, the picture comes up and then immediately goes to a black screen with 80% in white lettering in the middle.  Can anyone tell me what might be the problem?

Sounds a bit to me like one of the drivers hasn't loaded properly.

Did you try to reboot ?

3 minutes ago, the2ofus said:

I have not seen this happen before and I don't use the premium.  Usually the screen is black when you pull it up until you click on the little arrow.  Maybe the web address you have from before is a little different.  Try clicking on the web address in Kathi's first post and see if that makes a difference for you.

Edited by travelnap

1 hour ago, the2ofus said:

I dont know. It is not pay to view unless you want premium.

2 minutes ago, travelnap said:

Nice long toots from Eurodam, but only two.

More than there has been lately from Eurodam.

See you all Wednesday for Veendam - another tootless ship.

Thanks everyone, time for bed here.

Granddaughters are on mid term break and having a sleepover and will be awake early tomorrow 

Thank you all.  You did give me enough clues that I could check my settings and I found the problem.  See you all at next sail away.