new Millennium cruises

cruising teacher80

47 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

@tiggy85, Celebrity already made the announcement on they social media. Once they did that last time, they booked out super fast. I hope you can get one!

I was on the waitlist yesterday for 2 rooms and called in just now...

we are booked! Yes they said inside rooms was all they had for the first set of bookings. Things were open for the new dates. 

so excited - we will be on board on March 27th!

thank you everyone!!!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, tiggy85 said:

I was on the waitlist yesterday for 2 rooms and called in just now...

we are booked! Yes they said inside rooms was all they had for the first set of bookings. Things were open for the new dates. 

so excited - we will be on board on March 27th!

thank you everyone!!!

Edited by Quimby

33 minutes ago, Quimby said:

Wow, the line is busy. Only inside cabins? I would luv to try to get AQ on another date if possible. 

They are opening up inside cabins on the previously released cruises. Originally, they only offered Veranda, Concierge, and Aqua. 

The new cruises are being offered with inside through Aqua cabins from the get-go.

Good luck!

Edited to add: I responded to Quimby's quote of my post before coming to the next page. I'm happy to see that Quimby has been able to book!

Edited again because I am a doofus! It got Quimby and Tiggy mixed up. Facepalm!

Edited by MamaFej
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MamaFej said:

They are opening up inside cabins on the previously released cruises. Originally, they only offered Veranda, Concierge, and Aqua. 

The new cruises are being offered with inside through Aqua cabins from the get-go.

Good luck!

Aqua being the best, right? I keep calling waiting for them to release

1 minute ago, Quimby said:

Of those categories available for these cruises, Aqua is generally the most expensive and considered "best," though some are not interested in the Aqua amenities (mainly the Blu dining room and access to Persian Gardens). We have had one previous Aqua cruise and enjoyed the amenities very much.

On Solstice class ships, all port and starboard veranda cabins are essentially the same size (Veranda, Concierge, and Aqua). I believe I've read that Aqua cabins are a bit larger on Millennium class ships, but I don't know for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quimby said:

Last night I got 1 out of the 2 requested rooms. That one was on deck 2.

Today I got two rooms across from each other on deck 7 and they have me on the waitlist for a 2B (the gal told me it probably wouldn’t happen though). Still worth a shot - we are just thankful to be invited with confirmed rooms 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tiggy85 said:

Last night I got 1 out of the 2 requested rooms. That one was on deck 2.

Today I got two rooms across from each other on deck 7 and they have me on the waitlist for a 2B (the gal told me it probably wouldn’t happen though). Still worth a shot - we are just thankful to be invited with confirmed rooms 🙂

They have 2 bedrooms? I just got confirmed for 2 AQ rooms. Hubby is complaining about the new dates, I told him it will be worth it 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quimby said:

They have 2 bedrooms? I just got confirmed for 2 AQ rooms. Hubby is complaining about the new dates, I told him it will be worth it 🙂

Oh sorry - category 2B which is a balcony room From what I was told. I wish April 2nd worked for us but I don’t think we can swing that schedule so inside cabin on mar 27th it is

1 minute ago, tiggy85 said:

Oh sorry - category 2B which is a balcony room From what I was told. I wish April 2nd worked for us but I don’t think we can swing that schedule so inside cabin on mar 27th it is

I cancelled 2 OV rooms for 27th around 12:45pm. #2085 & #2077. call and check or online chat asap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quimby said:

I cancelled 2 OV rooms for 27th around 12:45pm. #2085 & #2077. call and check or online chat asap

I tried and I guess the systems crashed and they couldn’t pull anything up. Told me to call back 🙂