Coco Cay question- beach club or beach bed?

karenemily

We will be at Coco Cay at the end of March. This will be our first time there since the remodel. We are long time RCCI cruisers and always get a cabana at Labadee. However this trip it will just be us (we are recent empty nesters) as neither of our kids will be traveling with us. We looked at a cabana but wow that price seems a lot for just the two of us. So we were trying to decide between a beach bed or getting the day pass to the beach club. We are hoping to find a more adult area that is more or less kid-less. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Karen

• 3 months later...

I'm  in a similar situation, and would also like to know opinions on this topic.  For my next cruise (quite a long time from now),  2 days passes at Coco Beach Club cost about the same as 1 SouthBeach Beach Bed.  What would be more relaxing and shaded?

We were at Coco Cay the end of February and had Beach Club passes. Enjoyed it very much. Since they limited the number of people, it was not crowded at all, compared to the rest of Coco Cay. It included a meal that had choice of steak/lobster. I felt like I was on my own private island. Would definitely do the Beach Club again.