USB port on Coral Princess?

cruisingisall

Howdy! emo22.gif 

Thank you for your new thread on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. 👍 

However, please note the following information is at the top of each page in this forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your inquiry concerns a specific cruise line ship,  I have moved your thread to the Princess Cruises forum where it will be on-topic.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

The only Princess ship where we had a USB plug was in the nightstand lamps on the new Sky Princess.  It might also have been added to lamps on other ships but I haven’t seen it.

This was also on the Grand Princess.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

I bought a 3 outlet power strip designed for use on cruise ships from Amazon.  It had 3 grounded outlets and two USB outlets.  It was about $13.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q81DLDM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have added that to my Amazon wish list.  Here is a picture of the outlets at the desk.  I am sorry I did not get pictures of the outlets where the televisions used to sit on the shelves.

IMG_20200121_122434988.jpg

Edited by ridgerunner51
Added information.