Adventure of the seas vs carnival glory

Flyers0609

We have only cruised once 5 years ago on carnival glory. We are now thinking on going on adventure of the seas. Can you tell us the diffences and simualarities between the two ships. We were also thinking of a oasis class ship but are worried about being over crowed on a ship that holds that many people. 

Thank you

In my opinion, RCI Voyager Class (Adventure) and Oasis Class ships are far superior to those older Carnival ships.  Not even close.  I recommend Oasis Class first, then Adventure.  

I've cruised Oasis Class 4 times.  Don't be fooled by the passenger count ref crowding.  Yes, there are 6000 people, but the ship is much bigger than other ships.  In fact, the space to passenger ratio, which is a unit used to measure how crowded a ship is, 40 on Oasis and 30 on Glory.  The higher the number, the better.  In other words, Oasis is far less crowded than Glory.  Adventure is 33.  

• 2 weeks later...

You are better off on Royal Caribbean even though it tends to cost more than Carnival. While there isn't anything seriously wrong with the Glory, the Voyager class ships are much more spectacular and offer much more to do. Royal generally provides a better cruise experience than Carnival although I have to admit that Carnival's shows tend to be slightly better and there food is just as good. In fact, Carnival's lunch options (free ones) might be the best in the business. Still, when all is said in done, the WOW factor or Royal would the deciding factor in my view. As far as feeling too crowded on Oasis class ships, I had the same fear before going on one. These ships are so big that they absorb the crowds quite well and actually feel less crowded than the Glory or other Carnival ships of that class. Even from a technical standpoint, they have a better space ratio. Enjoy whatever you decide on.

• Like 1