Under the bed luggage space

Geobugs

My DW wants to be able to slide her suitcase under her bed.  What is the maximum height for a suitcase to slide easily under the bed? 

Also will the cabin steward have the ability to store our 2 pieces of luggage?

Yes, we pack to much for cruises.

Thank you,

Our largest suitcase is also 14 inches deep & fit under the bed without any problem with just a little nudge. We don't normally store them there but last cruise we needed a little more storage space & it gave us more room in our closet. 

The first thing I do is shove the comforter(s) that are stored under the bed in large plastic bags to the head of the bed, freeing up the maximum amount of space under the bed. We can store three large suitcases (airline regulation max size) and two roll aboards under the bed(s). If we have a fourth suitcase, it goes into the closet. 

• Like 1

Small bag inside medium bag inside large bag = ability to store 6 bags under the bed🤣

Only problem we ever had was in a room capable of sleeping 4, all extra bedding was already under bed. Ok it compresses rather nicely toward the head of the bed freeing up required space, otherwise would have had the Steward remove the excess bedding. Enjoy your cruise and the extra space under the bed.

Jim😎

10 hours ago, casandbliz said:

Here's another couple that stores their suitcases under the bed. I'm not sure of their dimensions, but they are pretty big. I like to keep the closet space free for shoes, and longer articles of clothing.

I also hate having my clothing resting on top of my suitcase in the closet.