Cabin Bed Location

bsg_19

Does anyone have knowledge of bed locations in relation to bath or balcony for Solstice Class ships on a deck by deck basis?  I can’t seem to find my stateroom info anywhere on this site or through a google search.  
Looking for Eclipse cabin 9350 starboard side C3....I hate the bed next to the balcony!!

1 minute ago, bsg_19 said:

Does anyone have knowledge of bed locations in relation to bath or balcony for Solstice Class ships on a deck by deck basis?  I can’t seem to find my stateroom info anywhere on this site or through a google search.  
Looking for Eclipse cabin 9350 starboard side C3....I hate the bed next to the balcony!!

9350 has bed by the bath.  🍷

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Did you try looking it up on the S class spreadsheet?  Agree, the bed will be by the bath.  EM

Sometimes there can be errors on the S-Class spreadsheet, so you need to confirm but verify.  🍷

Look at the deck plans.  If there is a square or triangle on the cabin the bed is by the bath.  You can then count every other cabin from there as they will also be by the bath.  We also much prefer bed by the bath as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What effect does the Revolutionizing of M Class ships have on bed placement?  We are booked in Aft facing AQ class cabin on the Infinity next year after the Infinity is Revolutionized. Currently the bed is by the bathroom, will this change?

Thanks,

Terry 

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

What effect does the Revolutionizing of M Class ships have on bed placement?  We are booked in Aft facing AQ class cabin on the Infinity next year after the Infinity is Revolutionized. Currently the bed is by the bathroom, will this change?

Thanks,

Terry 

A definate not likely.

4 minutes ago, TorontoSailor said:

Does anyone have an opinion on what is better? Bed by the balcony or bed by the bathroom? 

The DW and I prefer the bed as close to the bathroom as possible. I am an early riser so I can go out on the balcony and read without waking the wife. Also it is darker the further back the bed is from the window.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vickykay said:

Look at the deck plans.  If there is a square or triangle on the cabin the bed is by the bath.  You can then count every other cabin from there as they will also be by the bath.  We also much prefer bed by the bath as well.

Thanks to all who responded....you guys and gals are the bomb!....so vickykay this is an interesting deck plan cabin search solution, thanks.  It always seem to me that the uncomfortable foldout couch was always located next to the balcony and rarely did I get a nice chair for TV viewing.  On that subject sure wish the couch was a love seat so that there could be a nice chair to move around the sitting area.  Guess I’ll have to move up in class some day!!!!

59 minutes ago, TorontoSailor said:

Does anyone have an opinion on what is better? Bed by the balcony or bed by the bathroom? 

For many it is just preference, for many it doesn't make a difference but for me who suffers from motion sickness, it is crucial.  For that reason, the S Class spread sheet has been invaluable. We always book port side with bed by the balcony to ensure when I am lying in bed, my head is facing forward same as I would be driving in a car.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

For many it is just preference, for many it doesn't make a difference but for me who suffers from motion sickness, it is crucial.  For that reason, the S Class spread sheet has been invaluable. We always book port side with bed by the balcony to ensure when I am lying in bed, my head is facing forward same as I would be driving in a car.

I totally get that. Thanks for pointing it out. I think that is a very valid consideration.