Guarantee room assignments

karenemily

I am in the Majesty on March 21. We booked a guaranteed interior room. This is our first time doing this. When will they assign the room? In our booking email it says they might not assign a room until we arrive. Normally my control issues keep me from trying this but 1) the prices was way to good to pass, 2) momma is in desperate need of some vitamin sea. Thanks for all your help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no way to tell. We’ve done many guarantees.   We’ve gotten a room assignment sometimes even before final payment was due.

Our closest to sailed it was two days prior to sail date. Our last guarantee was assigned six days before sail date.  

Oh, and in every case, we got the category which was guaranteed. In other words, we were guaranteed an OV that’s what we got, or  we were  guaranteed a balcony and that’s what we got.  

Good  luck 

m

2 hours ago, SandiLynn said:

We are also on Majesty but 4/11. We used barcode reader on app and saw our room assignment. We called Royal because prices for spacious Ocean view had drop to nearly what we paid for OV guaranty. We got the up grade for $30 total .

where did you find a bar code to scan?

5 minutes ago, karenemily said:

where did you find a bar code to scan?

From the Royal app, download your boarding pass to your phone wallet. At the bottom there should be a barcode with numbers. The last few numbers after the dash tend to be the room #

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MissCruiseAddict said:

Last year when we did guarantee room we got assigned about 2 weeks before the cruise.  We are doing it again on our cruise in April.  As long as we don't get an upper lower interior room, which we were told, that wouldn't happen, we don't care where our interior room is

It can't happen because there are no such passengers cabins on RC.  This isn't Carnival.  😉 😄 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

It can't happen because there are no such passengers cabins on RC.  This isn't Carnival.  😉 😄 

Ahhh well that makes sense.  I did my share of cruising on Carnvial and luckily never had to do an upper lower.  Now if they were to make those cabins single supplements I would for sure do those.  A cabin to myself without paying double  Sign me up