Fascination to Mobile in 2022

CruiseAdict218

4 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Would love to do th southern again out of San Juan, last was on the Victory.

I did on the fascination.  I actually loved the ship better than some others we have spoken about. But would do it again in a heart beat. 

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 12:19 PM, RumpunchGirl said:

DH and I booked this cruise last February because of the different route. Then in June Carnival changed up the itinerary for our sail date of 1/24/2021: San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, Dominica, Barbados, San Juan. I only see this route offered on 4 different dates. I'm really pleased with the change as only port I've been to on the new itinerary is St. Thomas.  So very happy to be cruising on Fascination, or any ship, out of San Juan before the change in 2022.

We are also booked on this cruise of 1/24/2021. Sailed out of San Juan 3 times on the Victory and the Valor twice. Found this cruise and can't wait to experience this smaller ship as well as Tortola & Antigua. Luckily there was a balcony available (M263). Aft Stern Cabin. 

Thanks for the update dolphin.  What the letter doesn't say is what the cruise lines want.  This feels a little like an NBA team negotiating for a new arena in terms of 1) how much public v. private money, 2) contracts going forward, etc.  No one should be surprised that they will stick together threatening to withdraw their tourism dollars and NOT extend their schedules until the negotiation is complete.  If that happens, there will be a big roll-out at a waterfront ceremony where they'll all smile at each other and say great things about the partnership and their future together.

6 hours ago, jsglow said:

Thanks for the update dolphin.  What the letter doesn't say is what the cruise lines want.  This feels a little like an NBA team negotiating for a new arena in terms of 1) how much public v. private money, 2) contracts going forward, etc.  No one should be surprised that they will stick together threatening to withdraw their tourism dollars and NOT extend their schedules until the negotiation is complete.  If that happens, there will be a big roll-out at a waterfront ceremony where they'll all smile at each other and say great things about the partnership and their future together.

Something similar happened in Antigua earlier.  Dead presidents talk volumes