Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
debgreg

DP & Internet

Recommended Posts

Hi,

we are going to purchase the DP on our Jewel cruise (even though the price is really high 😳)  I would like the Internet however H doesn’t use it. Is there a way to buy just one DP with Internet and another without, I’m sure Ive down it previously but I can’t remember how ? 
 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to mix DX with Voom and DX without Voom you need to call.  There is no way to do it online.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, twangster said:

If you want to mix DX with Voom and DX without Voom you need to call.  There is no way to do it online.  

Thanks, could I email ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just checked and the Grat added to the DP is £105 for two , the Grat added with the Internet & DP for two is £111 ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, debgreg said:

I have just checked and the Grat added to the DP is £105 for two , the Grat added with the Internet & DP for two is £111 ? 

The add grats on the whole package if the internet is included... don't ask why, but that is what they do !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, debgreg said:

Thanks, could I email ? 

 

You should never email your credit card number to anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, twangster said:

 

You should never email your credit card number to anyone.

Arrr of course , I have to pay, good point , the dreaded phone it is 😞 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

The add grats on the whole package if the internet is included... don't ask why, but that is what they do !!

Given you don't pay Grats on Internet that's not good 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, debgreg said:

Arrr of course , I have to pay, good point , the dreaded phone it is 😞 

0800 018 2020 is freephone.

 

0800 240 4261 if you are D+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, little britain said:

0800 018 2020 is freephone.

 

0800 240 4261 if you are D+

Thanks 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, debgreg said:

Given you don't pay Grats on Internet that's not good 🤔

Apparently they haven't figured out a way to say what portion of the total dollar amount is for internet and what portion is for the drink package 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On board price is $111 for deluxe for 2  + 18% = $130.98 which is about £101.

Does he need the internet? Free wifi in cruise terminals and on Sir Bani Yas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...