Cabins

Clayton19

23 hours ago, Clayton19 said:

Which are the best ocean view cabins on Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

Howdy @Clayton19 and welcome to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif

Thank you for your first new thread on the Cruise Blogs & Websites forum! 👍 However. your thread is off-topic here. This forum is for members to share their personal travelogue-type cruise-related blogs or websites with their fellow Cruise Critic members.   

Since your thread topic concerns a specific cruise line ship, I have moved your thread to the Royal Caribbean International forum where it will be on-topic. Please browse through the thread titles on the forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.  

Cruise Critic is a great resource and we are so glad you found us! emo34.gif  Please feel free to browse the  Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there.

Anytime you need to start a new thread on a forum, first make sure you are in the correct forum for your topic. Word your new thread title in a way to help the members know exactly the information you seek. This greatly helps the members browsing through the thread titles and if they know the information they will reply to you. It is best to limit each inquiry to only one topic or concerning one cruise line, one ship, one port of call, etc. and of course, on the correct forum. emo3.gif  You will get more replies that way. Be sure to mention your cruise line, ship, port or sail date in your inquiry. It will help the members to have the information they need in order to help you.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful. So sorry this is such a long post, but we are so glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic and just wanted to give you some of the highlights about being a member. emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

On 2/19/2020 at 3:31 AM, Clayton19 said:

Which are the best ocean view cabins on Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas

For me, since I get seasick, I prefer a midship room on a middle floor.  I always get balconies now, but if I had to do ocean view, I would make sure it was unobstructed.  Also, since I’m a little lazy, I prefer rooms that are close to the stairs 🙂