Register now for Art Auction

miched

We have a few upcoming cruises

I get emails everyday for X to purchase a lot of things that I already have along with the move up notices 

Today I received a email fro X

Re: Your upcoming trip, XXXXX, ! We noticed you still have plans to confirm.

Other than purchasing a drink pack, speciality restuarants this is a new one :

Thrilling Art Auctions

don't miss a second of the auctions

register now

https://www.parkwestgallery.com/auctions-pre-registration-celebrity-cruises/?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_22886769&rid=1574415294&mes=Celebrity Bon Voyage EM&emsc=AZAUSA_TA_EXCLUDEBKEM0119_USA_PR&empf=Y&emct=E&lnkid=BV_AUCTION

I am sure many will be sucked into it thinking it is a special deal and that you need to register to attend as it will certainly be SRO 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I never get those emails but then again I never check spam folder.  I keep 3 emails, one for bills only and purchases, 1 for personal friends etc and one that is more my spam one where I need to put an email into a website etc. to gain access.  Keeps everything nice and clean since I go into the spam one about once a month to delete all.  Even with my booked cruises I never noticed the purchase extra things emails.  Probably just delete them if I get them in my non spam emails.  Cruiselines are out to make money, especially now have to figure out how to maximize ship spending because of cxls etc happening. I can see a lot more of these type of emails happening in the near future.  

1 hour ago, miched said:

We have a few upcoming cruises

I get emails everyday for X to purchase a lot of things that I already have along with the move up notices 

Today I received a email fro X

Re: Your upcoming trip, XXXXX, ! We noticed you still have plans to confirm.

Other than purchasing a drink pack, speciality restuarants this is a new one :

Thrilling Art Auctions

don't miss a second of the auctions

register now

https://www.parkwestgallery.com/auctions-pre-registration-celebrity-cruises/?allowMobile=y&ecid=em_22886769&rid=1574415294&mes=Celebrity Bon Voyage EM&emsc=AZAUSA_TA_EXCLUDEBKEM0119_USA_PR&empf=Y&emct=E&lnkid=BV_AUCTION

I am sure many will be sucked into it thinking it is a special deal and that you need to register to attend as it will certainly be SRO 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Ugh!  Art auction spam from Celebrity!

Ugh..... That is beyond outreach.     I have not received, or maybe it is filtered out as spam.    I have complained for years about the waste of paper they generate and luckily it has been dropping off on many ships.   I never even fill in a raffle ticket.   They love to give away $100 credits then you feel like your getting a real deal on their "Original" art.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Ugh..... That is beyond outreach.     I have not received, or maybe it is filtered out as spam.    I have complained for years about the waste of paper they generate and luckily it has been dropping off on many ships.   I never even fill in a raffle ticket.   They love to give away $100 credits then you feel like your getting a real deal on their "Original" art.

Assume everyone knows that the art piece you pick out is NOT what you'll receive. You will receive a "digital reproduction" of what you thought you were paying for on the ship. Found this out from a fellow passenger who called Park West after leaving the ship and was informed of what he was actually going to receive. He cancelled and was refunded his cost EXCEPT $250 credit to use in the future!! LOL

We the art sales on board, mainly to laugh at the art.   It is totally not our taste and seems both derivative and amazingly over-priced.   Olives playing darts/poker/drinking cocktails?   Those crack me up every time.  Somewhat amazed anyone ever buys anything there.

🤣