Chile to San Diego For 2021and 2022 ?

sdnich

I see there’s a cruise from Santiago Chile to San Diego this March 2020 but there’s nothing in 2021 and 2022.Going forward since I do live in San Diego I was hoping to do that possibly 2022 I wanted to book while on board this September on the summit. Is anybody else looking for this itinerary ? I’m curious if they are just going to stop doing it this March?

Edited by sdnich

2 hours ago, sdnich said:

I see there’s a cruise from Santiago Chile to San Diego this March 2020 but there’s nothing in 2021 and 2022.Going forward since I do live in San Diego I was hoping to do that possibly 2022 I wanted to book while on board this September on the summit. Is anybody else looking for this itinerary ? I’m curious if they are just going to stop doing it this March?

Probably not but you never know. Moving ships out of China today has created a wait and SE for scheduling.  The Chile to San Diego moved a ship to Alaska run. Do think it will appear with Summit later this year.

In 2020 the South America ship (Eclipse) goes to Alaska in Summer, hence they make this voyage to the West Coast. From 2021 the South America ship (Silhouette) goes to Europe in Summer, so no repositioning cruise in that direction is required.

11 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

In 2020 the South America ship (Eclipse) goes to Alaska in Summer, hence they make this voyage to the West Coast. From 2021 the South America ship (Silhouette) goes to Europe in Summer, so no repositioning cruise in that direction is required.

exactly.  It all depends on where the South American ship ends up going for the summer.   If it goes to Europe it’s a TA.  If it goes to Alaska it goes up the west coast of SA and the US