Visa for Jordan

checkinchick

We are booked on a  MSC Grand Voyage from Venice to Durban in October 20.. I have always wanted to go to Petra and will probably book this though MSC... Does anyone know if the cost of a Jordanian Visa is included in the excursion price or do we have to get visa separately … both British Citizens.... thanks

18 minutes ago, checkinchick said:

We are booked on a  MSC Grand Voyage from Venice to Durban in October 20.. I have always wanted to go to Petra and will probably book this though MSC... Does anyone know if the cost of a Jordanian Visa is included in the excursion price or do we have to get visa separately … both British Citizens.... thanks

I can confirm in May, but it seems your day visitor card is part of your cruise.  I am doing Dubai to Venice in April and on our Roll Call one passenger has done some of the ports several times, and you are given your tourist card as your leave ship regardless of tour or not.  Same for numerous other ports.

For what it is worth, for Petra, some are doing ship tours, some are trying to organize local small group tours on the Roll Call, and others are just organizing private taxis (to try and beat the tour crowds).  Jury is out as to what Petra entry fee one gets charged with the taxi approach.  Taxi company states 50 and Petra website says 90 for people who are not staying overnight in Jordan.